Saturday, November 8, 2008

baby D's placket neck sweater...


Okay, so I think that this is the last placket neck children's sweater I am going to attempt for a little while. I adore the pattern and it comes out so cute every time, but I'm getting a little bored with it, especially since the majority of the sweater is simply stockingnette stitch done in the round. But I thought that this was a hilarious picture of my little newphew wearing his army green version while his daddy held him up to the dinosaur at the museum last week... too cute. I'll try to post some close ups soon, but its pretty similar to little sam's sweater, just green with red buttons.

If anyone has any good suggestions for baby/children's sweater patterns I'd love to hear them, I have a few ideas on the back burner that I'm wanting to try, but I'd love some new ideas. amb

No comments: