Monday, January 7, 2008

cutie in pink



i just received some adorable pics of my cutie neice in her pink sweater! I was so excited to see that it fit, and she may even have a few months to grow into it... this is amazingly lucky since I am not an expert in gauge by any means. And to top it off, this cute kid is going to be a big sister this year, so the list of baby gifts continues to grow and grow... i'm going to be busy busy busy!! Anyways, i thought i'd share a few shots with you. enjoy- amb

2 comments:

Becky said...

i love, love that you find beauty in art, in the tangible ways that people express themselves. thank you for being a part of our family's life and bringing that beauty into finn's world at such a young age. miss you always. becky.

Judi said...

I love your blog site so much that I made it one of my favorites. I can't wait to hit Hill Country Weavers for yarn to knit a sweater like Molly's. I think I'll use the same color. Maybe your next project should be a simple poncho for Miss Molly. I've made three for Ruby and she loves them. Loved seeing you this weekend, and your sweet nephew. He is awesome. I can't wait to see you all again. Love, judi